1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION -
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
2. Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the site.
3. In connection with any transaction and payment services, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques ("Account Information") may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Sites.
4. We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Sites. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the site
5. We record and retain records of users' buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Sites and visitors to the Sites including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
6. Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, Event Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business data (“Business Data”). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
7. It is mandatory for users of the Sites to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
2. Your Account and Registration -
If you use the Website as a Registered User, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your User ID and Password. If you use the Website as a Guest User you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your email ID and phone number and restricting access to Your computer, computer system and computer network. You are responsible for all activities that occur under Your User ID and Password (if registered) or email ID and phone number (if Guest User) as the case may be. Also as a Guest User, you shall ensure the physical security and possession of Your phone, the details of which are used to transact services with ibgMART.Com You agree, inter alia, to:
1- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by ibgMART.Com 's registration form or provided by You as a Guest User (such information being the "Registration Data")
2- You must not include any of Your contact details such as email addresses etc. in Your User ID while registering as a Registered User; and
3- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times;